Want to Secure your WordPress but don’t know where to Start?
Do you use WordPress for your business website or blog? Is your WordPress hackable? Don’t wait for your self-hosted WordPress blog or website is hacked to start thinking about securing your WordPress. Act now, harden your WordPress site and beat the malicious hackers! The WordPress Security Hardening Service for you.
WordPress security has forever been food for thought. although most of the most recent updates touch upon WordPress security problems, there’s still plenty which will be done to boost that security, even by the less tech-savvy people. Here, I’d wish to enumerate some suggestions on a way to improve security on your WordPress website for the simplest WordPress security.
Hire the WordPress Security Specialists and secure your WordPress
My WordPress Security Hardening service is ideal for anyone who owns and runs a self-hosted WordPress blog or website to help them combat the always rising malicious attacks and malware infections.
WordPress Security Hardening Service includes:
- Implement strong WordPress dashboard security tweaks to thwart malicious hacker attacks
- Check and ensure that strong passwords are used in the WordPress installation
- Add additional security layers to protect the WordPress database from malicious attacks and zero day vulnerabilities
- Check that all WordPress software used, such as WordPress themes and WordPress plugins are secure, properly configured and do not pose any security risks
- Manually check that correct privileges (WordPress roles and capabilities) were assigned to each WordPress user and update where necessary
- Apply all other WordPress security measures to ensure that your WordPress blog or website is secured properly and does not expose sensitive data that could help malicious users craft an attack
- Blocking problematic IPs
- Aggressive Brute-force Prevention
- Enforcing strong passwords for all users.
- Protecting certain core WP system files.
- PHP execution restrictions in select folders
- Disable XML-RPC behavior.
- Blocking certain behaviors typical with bots.
The hardening of your WordPress site is started within the same week and does not affect your WordPress blog or website uptime.
When the WordPress installation is secured, we will send you a professional report detailing what was implemented and changed.More Information